Friday, August 3, 2007

.nataS = cisuM

Well we've all heard the rumor that if you listen to a certain section of Stairway To Heaven backwards you'll hear a certain satanic message... ANYWAYS here is incontrovertible PROOF that music is evil and that we should delete our music collection ASAP before it takes over. I'll lead by example and rub my ipod with a magnet... you should all too..

(you may have seen this before as it used to be pretty popular)

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

BEHOLD the EVIL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell immediately from your style of writing that you're really hot.

Love,
Your #1 Fan

ycat said...

pretty creepy stuff...

*tink said...

LOL...dude that was reallly scary..it freaked me out...JKJK...BUT pretty interesting....reminds me of the josie and pussycats movie...