Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yael Naim (it's not a typo)

Okay so I know someone's gonna eventually post about this so I think i'll post it before everyone else does just to be a jerk. I don't even recommend this song, I'm just doing this so no one else can post about it.

So Apple's hyping up their new thin-as-sin Macbook Air; and inevitably Apple has to be a big jerk and release another generic white-background-with-only-hands commercial that has a ridiculously-catchy-yet-completely-unrelated-song playing in the background. THIS time, Wikipedia has informed me that it's a song called New Soul by some French Israeli artist by the name of Yael Naim. It's pretty catchy, I'll just post the mv cuz i don't have the song on my computer.





If you check out her myspace linked above... you can listen to her cover of Toxic! yes.. THE toxic. Bspears Toxic. It's interesting

On a final note I'm not looking forward to seeing all the annoying Mac nuthuggers with their new Macbooks swarming every Starbucks so they can sip on their java and let people watch them write their novelle. GR

No comments: