Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kylie Minogue - All I See


So i have a few songs that make me think of certain things when i hear it. And there's usually a list of songs that i think of sunny summer day, breezy...by the beach and happy feeling. And for Kylie's All I See in particular, I think of that same feeling, carefree happiness..breezy..yes breezy, and then Kylie running along a beach or smth with like scarves/fabric blowing in the wind surrounding her....and perhaps her splashing in the waterr....GOD WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE A BABEWATCH SCENE...NO...not like thattt....more like the sun is the camera lens and creating light glares type of beachy video...

ANYWAYS, my point is I LIKE THIS SONG AND IT MAKES ME THINK OF SUMMER. AND IT'S THE TYPE OF SONG, (that if i knew how to drive) I WOULD PLAY IN WITH MY CONVERTIBLE ROOF DOWN....

apart from that....you should really watch her acoustic version. She sooo pretty when she sings. I need to stop sounding like some sick stalker...So her album X is her newest album since 2003's Body Language. Although some of us may hate to admit it, but her songs are good and catchhyy. CHECK IT OUT.

1 comment:

dahippo said...

ooo i like. and i want! this makes me miss all those kylie minogue songs.