Friday, April 25, 2008

"Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" by Big & Rich

Ugh I wrote this once and it somehow went blank. Anyways...
Song: "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy"
Band: Big & Rich
Album: Horse of a Different Color

Dusa mentioned her favorite peculiar country song a couple of posts ago, so I figured, might as well share mine too! And yes, if this song is playing, I will sing as loud and as off-key as possible. This is the best country song. Ever. Although I admit that the cheeseburger song comes pretty close. The football frat at CMU actually performed this song as the Master Betas -- shirtless, too! (Master Betas? Get it? Get it? :nudge nudge:)

Mmm... sexual innuendos.

Now back to my regularly scheduled programing of ignoring professors and listening to Aqua (Barbie Girl? Cartoon Heroes? Tarzan & Jane? Oh yes please.)

No comments: