Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Boy Band Music

Yeah, I said it. Boy bands. You all know the famous ones N*Sync, 98 Degrees, LFO (ugh. they were beyond terrible) and I know Tink remembers Westlife. Of course, the Backstreet Boys reign at the top of that pyramid (best concert I've ever went to, for realz) with a new cd coming out this fall! Here are two songs from two boy bands you might not remember.

Song: Faded
Boy Band: SoulDecision
Album: No One Does It Better

This is, hands down, the best boy band song EVER. Honestly speaking, I have never heard of anything else by SoulDecision, but no boy band, not even the Backstreet Boys, can touch this song. It is just pure guilty boy band pop and it is awesome!

Song here

Song: The Hardest Part About Breaking Up (Is Getting Back Your Stuff)
Boy Band: 2ge+her
Album: 2ge+her: Again

I don't know how many of you remember 2ge+her, but they were a boy band formed by MTV to parody boy bands. They even had a movie! I only remember seeing the opening credits, but that in itself was good enough. All the band members had labels - the cute one, the heartthrob, the bad boy. They even have a pseudo rapper! Just like the real boy bands! Haha, I love it. The song is so corny and the lyrics are all sorts of hilarious.

The hardest part about breaking up.... is getting back your stuff.

I realize my descriptions are really brief and crap, and I know it's been a relatively long time, but I'm actually in stats class right now. No really. Worse college student ever, I am.

No comments: