Sunday, September 9, 2007

Feist- The Reminder


So I recently got this CD The Reminder by Feist, I was gonna get Tristan prettyman...but i found Feist. I've got to admit I came across Feist from Perez =p. At least that's how i remember it. I think her music really reminds me of gap commercials, just coz of how light spirited the songs are. I mean not all her songs are "happy"...but just how simple and raw it is. the instruments are not dominating the sweetness of her voice. Speaking of commercials...the song "1234" is actually the song Apple is using for the commercials for their NEW ipod nanos. yea you should definitely check out both the song and the new designs by apple. (personally im not sure wat exactly i feel abt the new designs...i like how they now play videos...but other than that from a designer's point of view iono...) The above link is a remixed version of it, which i'm not too fond of compared to the original. but you can listen to the original on her myspace. Oh she's Canadian btw.

No comments: