Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Storm" by José González

I should be studying, but I've got a streak going here.

Song: Storm
Artist: José González
Album: Crosses (2003)

Despite his name and how he sounds, José González is actually SWEDISH, born to Argentinian parents. If you watch as much tv as I have, you probably heard "Heartbeats", the cover song that made José González semi-famous, in the Sony Bravia commercial that had a million bouncy balls going through San Francisco (Side note: bouncy balls are amazing). José González's music has a very quiet sound to it which I like -- it's just him and his guitar. Acoustic guitar, complicated rhythms, soft voice, what more do you want? His new CD "In Our Nature" is definately on my ever-growing list of cds to buy. "Storm" is just one of those short and sweet songs that you just need after a long day/week/month/year. I know I can use one of those right now.

This way to the music.

One more side note: I really fucking hate "Hey There Delilah". I'm sorry Plain White T's, but that's one TERRIBLE song.

3 comments:

Hi Ding! said...

hey there delilah what's it like in new york city? you're a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do.. la la la la la laaahhh OHHH it's what you do to meeee!!1 a thousand miles seems pretty far but we got planes and trains and cars i'd walk to you if i had no other wayyyyyyy!!! sigh...

dahippo said...

i hate you weison.

Hi Ding! said...

.... our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this wayyyyyy delilah i can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the sammmmeee and you're to blaaaammmmeeeee