Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Music, part deux

It's snowing again outside! And I'm proctoring an exam inside which means I get to stare at the snow for three hours. Yay for winter even though it makes driving a hell of a lot scarier. Maybe we'll finally get a white Christmas?

You may remember that I mentioned in my earlier Christmas post that "Carol of the Bells" is one of my favorite Christmas songs, but another favorite of mine is "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)". And so begins part deux of the Christmas caroling, starting with three versions of "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)":

Mariah Carey (I wasn't kidding about this being my favorite Christmas album ever)
Death Cab for Cutie
U2 : the original cover

More music!
Jason Mraz - Winter Wonderland
Damien Rice - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
Ok Go - Father Christmas

I can't wait to get home and decorate the place. Of course, I'll lose interest after ten minutes and Diana will do the rest, but the Christmas spirit will stay with me all day long! Yay!

No comments: