Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Sort Of A Protest Song" by Matthew Good Band

I'm locked out of my room and waiting for my roommates to show up. So time for another song of the day before my laptop batteries run out!

Song: Sort Of A Protest Song
Artist: Matthew Good Band
Album: The Audio Of Being (2002)

Very quick short description (only 14 minutes left on battery!). A late 90s/early 2000s Canadian Alt-Rock band fronted by (who else?) Matthew Good. Apparently, Matthew Good was very dissatisfied with The Audio Of Being album on the whole, but considered "Sort Of A Protest Song" one of the few good songs. At the very least I like it. (It should also be noted that since the band's disbanding in 2002, Matthew Good has become pretty active politically. Suits the song, no?) AHHH. Low Battery warning!

Here's the song. Check it out. Another good song by him is "Weapon". It was in Alias. Pretty good. I'll upload it some other time. Gotta go now! BYE!

No comments: